03 March 2012

Enjoy your life.

Okay, I'm not saying I'm old or something. But I was taking with a good friend of me about the days we were 'younger' and I miss those times. Those times when you just don't care about what other people think and you can just be crazy and do stuff you can't do now, like happy running around, not making your homework, yelling to everyone, singing everywhere without being ashamed for your ugly voice etc. Don't you miss this sometimes? But you miss it because you really enjoyed it when your were younger, right? So you did it great, you did the things you wanted to do and the things you couldn't do now. You enjoyed it.
But now you can do things what you can't do when you're older right, so while you miss those old times, don't forget to live in THIS life. In your age and you can still be crazy, happy running around, yelling, not being ashamed, singing, dancing, everything. But then in a different way! It will feel the same and think: Okay when I were younger, I couldn't shop like this, I couldn't go to party's like I do now etc. So enjoy your life, every day. Okay of course, sometimes you just can't be happy or you just can't smile and that's fine! That's life, and sometimes it sucks, but you only live once right? This is very easy to only say; 'you live once, blah blah.' I know, but it's true. You do live once, so make the best out of it. And don't be sad all the time, so call your friend or something, do something what makes you happy! And enjoy the things you do, life will get a lot easier if you see it through bright happy eyes. And don't be scared when I say this, but your life can stop tomorrow and what would be the last thing you did in your life? Right, laughing, loving, caring, enjoying.   Enjoy it, Life is amazing! Love, Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment